- Looking for Technical Project Manager with 15 Years of experience in leading the Java/J2EE Development or Production Support projects.
- Must have good hands-on knowledge as a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer with experience of Front End, Backend, UI and Database Development using technology stack like Core Java, MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery etc in the initial part of the career and grown up to the Project Lead / Manager level as a role progression.
- Having good exposure to other latest technologies and trends like ZK & ZUL Frameworks, DevOps, Performance Tuning, Cloud, BI, Big Data etc is desired but not mandatory.
- Must have managed a team size of at least 10-15 Developers recently with track record of successful deliveries.
- Must have excellent communication skills, client handling skills and strong aptitude.
- Must have consistently good academic records and consistency in educational/work background.
- Having a professional certification like PMP, Agile/Scrum or equivalent will be a Plus and will be given advantage.
- End to end project management including delivery, quality, effort/schedule, cost, budget, risk and customer management as per organizational standards.
- Combine business and technical knowledge with process expertise to ensure smooth client (internal/external) engagement and program execution.
- Coordinate, Drive and get buy-in on Requirements, Technical designs and other Project deliverables from multiple levels, divisions and functions of the organization.
- Manage a team of up to 10-15 Developers across Development or Production Support Projects/Modules.
- Tracking and monitoring of various project tasks to ensure timely deliveries along with high quality of deliverables.
- Human resource management for people deployed in projects.
- Making project level decisions, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgement.
- Status reporting about the project tasks and deliveries to senior management of the company along with timely alerting them about various risks involve in project.
- Coordination with various associated divisions of the company or Customer SPOCs for smooth project execution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent